1/13/09

You might be dumber if you read...


I am a little tired and my coffee had not yet hit my bloodstream. I like Chuck Norris, I liked him during the Mike Huckabee Presidential Campaign and in some of his movies and TV shows. Having watched Walker Texas Ranger is one of the requirements of holding a man card. But, I recently came across some of this stuff below. I think it is funny. But, if you want to use your time wisely, then you can skip it. By the way, I really want to substitute my name for Chuck’s and teach this to Cason as facts about his dad!


  • When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

  • Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

  • There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

  • Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

  • Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

  • Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

  • Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

  • There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.

  • When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

  • Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

  • Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

  • Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

  • Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

  • Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost

  • Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.1
  • Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

  • Go to www.google.com Type in “find chuck norris” Click the “I’m feeling lucky” button. If is worth wasting some time doing.

Really, I am getting back to work now! Pastor Phillip

0 comments :